Saturday 28 February 2015

A mid week break to the beautiful Gower

Hi folks, so I went to visit my sister in the beautiful Gower on Monday because I wanted to keep her company for a few days while my mum and dad were on holiday and because it's just nice to get away from time to time, have a change of scenery and have some delicious vegan dinners cooked for me (yes my sister is giving veganism a go!  How awesome is that!).On Tuesday we visited Weobley Castle which is situated in North Gower and dates back to the 13th century. It was a beautiful sunny (if a little windy) day, we enjoyed the lovely views and speculated about the purposes of the different rooms of the castle.  










Tomorrow is St David's day so it seemed apt to share my day out, (not something I do very often on this blog) So "Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus" to all my wonderful Welsh family and friends.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Happy St David's day to you and yours too. Xx

    ReplyDelete